With help of SSHBlackbox VCL edition your Dlephi, C++Builder or FreePascal application can
* access shell on remote SSH server
* execute commands remotely
* create client-side and server-side tunnels secured with SSH encryption mechanisms
* create custom SSH-secured transports
* authenticate on remote servers using password, public key, X.509 certificate or Kerberos protocol
* generate and manage SSH keys
* store SSH keys on PKCS#11-compatible cryptographic devices (USB cryptotokens, smartcards)
* create your own SSH server applications that communicate with any third-party SSH clients
SSHBlackbox VCL Edition is a comprehensive collection of native VCL components that add client-side and server-side support for SSH (Secure Shell) to your Delphi / C++Builder / FreePascal applications.
SSHBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of all SSH protocol specifications, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
SSHBlackbox is compatible with all major SSH / SFTP servers and clients on the market.
VCL edition of SSHBlackbox can be used with Delphi 5 to Delphi XE3, C++Builder 2007 to C++Builder XE3, FreePascal 2.6 and later.
SSHBlackbox VCL is a free trial software application from the Delphi subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-10-10. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Mac OS X, WinServer, iPhone, iPod, iTouch, Linux.
SSHBlackbox VCL (version 10.0) has a file size of 138.58 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 73 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.